FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
- Leo Club meeting, Wednesday after school in room 1705. New members are welcome to attend.
- Sophomores - All sophomores need to report to the Main Cafe on Tuesday September 24th during TGA to collect PSAT materials.
- BHS DECA will be meeting Monday, September 23rd in the Junior Senior Cafeteria immediately after school. Come find out how you can become college and career ready while having a great time! Everyone is welcome!
- RPG Club starts Wednesday, September 25th in room 1310 from 2-4pm.
- Interested in becoming a better photographer? Photography Club meets every other Tuesday right after school in room 2721. Our first meeting is September 24th, no experience necessary see Mr. Farrell for more information.
- Want to get involved with the schools award winning Television Station? B2BTV Club will meet every Thursday right after school in room 2721. Our first meeting is September 26th, no experience necessary see Mr. Farrell for more information.
- The Barnstable High School Drama Club is holding sign-ups. New and returning members need to fill out the sign-up sheet and return it to Mrs. Thomas. Forms are available on the bulletin board outside Mrs. Thomas' office (Room 2111). No experience needed!
- Seniors: senior photos, baby photos, and quotes are due by October 21st to the barnacle email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to write your name and your TGA teacher's name in the subject line. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Whidden. Books are $70 for the first 150 people! Buy yours today!
- Back by popular demand: Fridays at dismissal time in the bus port lobby there will be free food offerings for students for the weekend. Stop by!
- Library and Afterschool Expectations;
- All students will need to have their student ID to use the library after school hours, including for late buses which depart the busport at 3:30 sharp
- Students should be at the Library by 2:15 if they are not with a teacher or involved in a school activity.
- If a student is sent to the Library before 3:15 after working with a teacher, that student needs to have a pass/signed agenda book from the sending teacher.
- If a student remains with their teacher until 3:15 (when late bus arrives), they will need a bus pass from that teacher.
- Students not with a teacher or involved in a school activity should exit the building by 2:15
- Interested in making music? Becoming viral on SoundCloud? Join Hip-Hop Club! The club will meet every Tuesday after school in room 2710, promptly at 2:05. See Mrs. O'Connor-Vince for more information.
- Scholarship Bulletin #2 is now available in Hub offices as well as Student Services, room 2112.
- All college visits will take place in the School Counseling Office, 2112. You must have a pass from your School Counselor in order to attend; please be sure to let your teacher know you will be at the visit and know that you are responsible for making up any missed class work.
Friday, September 20, 2019
Saint Joseph’s University – 8:20
Dartmouth College – 9:20
Merrimack College – 12:40
Monday, September 23, 2019
Colby College – 8:20
Curry College – 9:21
Tufts University – 1:04
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Boston University – 8:20
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Bridgewater State University - 1:04
Thursday, September 26, 2019
Lesley University - 12:40
Friday, September 27, 2019
Emerson College - 8:20
Western New England University - 12:40
Georgetown University - 1:04
Monday, September 30, 2019
Anna Maria College – 8:20
University of New Hampshire (NH) – 1:04