Welcome to the Food Services Department of the Barnstable Public Schools.
2018-2019-Free & Reduced Price School Meals Household Application (PDF) English | Portuguese | SpanishDave BadotFood Services Director
ARAMARK Education K-12
email: email@example.comChristine KucharAdministrative AssistantDebbie PowellAssistant Food Service Directoremail: firstname.lastname@example.orgSchool Lunch Portable744 West Main StreetHyannis, MA 02601phone: 508.778.0563For additional information please contact Christine Kuchar.
November, 2018 - Did You Know...
Barnstable Public Schools Food Service Partner, Aramark, has a “Just for Elementary Kids” ACE nutrition mascot program which is an interactive approach to educate elementary students about healthy eating. ACE and his friends help students understand how eating right and staying fit contribute to good health and achievement in academics and other activities. ACE and his friends convey a three-part Stay Healthy message to elementary students: Eat right! Get plenty of sleep! Exercise every day!
MySchoolBucks provides a way to pay for school meals anytime anywhere from your computer or smartphone!
Enrollment is easy!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students' accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
Barnstable is pleased to announce the availability of applying for Free and Reduced Price Meals online! The process is SAFE, SECURE, PRIVATE, and AVAILABLE anytime, anywhere!Online Application Entry will be available beginning August 1st.Barnstable Public Schools se complace en anunciar la disponibilidad de solicitar comidas gratis o a precio reducido sobre el internet. El proceso es seguro, privado y disponible en cualquier momento en cualquier lugar.Entrada de la aplicación en linea estará disponible a partir de August 1st.
2018-2019-Free & Reduced Price School Meals Household Application (PDF) English | Portuguese | Spanish