Advanced Placement Fee Notice and Payment Procedures
If your child is registered to take one or more Advanced Placement class(es), it is a REQUIREMENT to take ALL of the National AP Exams in May for ALL Advanced Placement classes your student is enrolled in. The associated fee from the College Board is $94.00 for each exam. If your family has qualified for free/reduced lunch the fee is $53.00 for each exam. In order to qualify for the reduced AP Exam fee, you must register and qualify through the School Lunch Program.
Failing to make payment or establish a payment plan by AUGUST 31, 2018 will result in your student being removed from the Advanced Placement class(es). Your student will then be assigned to a like class at a different level in accordance with graduation requirements.
TO MAKE A PAYMENT:
- Cash, personal checks, bank checks, or money orders ARE NOT accepted. All A.P. Exam Fees must be made using MySchoolBucks.
- If you have not already done so, please create a MySchoolBucks account located at: www.myschoolbucks.com
- Once your account is created, select "School Store," choose AP Exams, and select the exams listed that your student is taking next year.
- **Please Note payment plans can be selected and managed through this account** If you want to send a payment every 2 months for a total of 4 individual installments, please choose the button “Make this automatic?” and your AP Exam fees will be divided by 4 and debited automatically every 2 months until the total fee has been paid. If you have more than one test fee, please choose the “Make this automatic?” button for each AP Test fee that you wish to have on the installment plan.
- It is a REQUIREMENT to take ALL of the National AP Exams in May for ALL Advanced Placement classes your student is in. Here is the schedule for the 2019 AP Exams given at BHS:
May 6 - 7:20am United States Government & Politics
May 6 – 11:30am Environmental Science
May 7 – 7:20am Spanish Language and Culture
May 7 – 11:30am Physics 1: Algebra Based
May 8– 7:20am English Literature and Composition
May 8 – 11:30 French Language and Culture
May 9 – 7:Chemistry
May 9 – 11:30am Psychology
May 10– 7:20am US History
May 10 – 11:30am Physics 2: Algebra Based
May 10 – Studio Art Portfolio Digital portfolio due
May 13 – 7:20am Biology
May 14 – 7:20am Calculus AB/Calculus BC
May 14 – 11:30am Human Geography
May 15– 7:20am English Language and Composition
May 15 – 11:30 am MacroeconomicsMay 16 – 7:20 am World History
May 16 – 11:30 am StatisticsMay 17 – 7:20am Microeconomics
May 17 – 11:30am Latin
May 17 – 11:30 am Computer Science A
If you have any additional questions, please contact your House Office or MySchoolBucks directly:
visit: myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ's