Daily Grab & Go Meals
Daily Grab & Go Meals will not be offered during school vacation week.
Effective April 26, 2021:Due to students transitioning to full time in person learning, the only location that will be offering meals is BIS, Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-10:00 am (same pick up spot).
Monday - Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Barnstable Intermediate School
Side Cafe Door
9:00 am-10:00 pm
Saturday Bulk Meals
To continue to support our Barnstable students and their families, Barnstable Public Schools Food Service has an additional day for families to retrieve free meals. The Saturday Bulk Meals pick-up at Hyannis West Elementary School will have 7 days worth of meals for students and their families.
NOTE: Limited supply of meals available. First come first served.
SATURDAY - PICK-UP LOCATION
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Hyannis West Elementary
549 West Main Street, Hyannis
Free or Reduced Price Meals
How to Apply for Free or Reduced Price Meals (Directions) - PDF2020-2021-Free & Reduced Price School Meals Household Application (PDF)
Free and Reduced Meals Online
Barnstable is pleased to announce the availability of applying for Free and Reduced Price Meals online! The process is SAFE, SECURE, PRIVATE, and AVAILABLE anytime, anywhere!Barnstable Public Schools se complace en anunciar la disponibilidad de solicitar comidas gratis o a precio reducido sobre el internet. El proceso es seguro, privado y disponible en cualquier momento en cualquier lugar.
My School Bucks
MySchoolBucks provides a way to pay for school meals anytime anywhere from your computer or smartphone!
Enrollment is easy!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students' accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you’re constantly stretching a bit beyond your means or if you can’t put anything into savings, SNAP could be for you. Visit projectbread.org/gettingsnap or call Project Bread’s FoodSource Hotline at 1-800-645-8333 to learn more and see if you could qualify for this benefit.
If you have questions contact:Dave W. Badot