Fall Registration is Open
- Field Hockey
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys Golf
- Boys and Girls Soccer
- Boys and Girls Cross Country
To participate all student-athletes must:
- Register on FamilyId. The registration process is a two page process. Please make sure that the application is submitted including page 2 to ensure a completed registration form. All registrations must be received by August 19, 2022.
- Have an up-to-date physical on file with the athletic department. Physicals are good for 13 months from their date of service. Physicals can either be: emailed to Katie Egan in the athletic department, faxed to the athletic department at 508-790-6377, or dropped off at Hub 2 at BHS.
- Complete the payment process through MySchool Bucks. Please do not log into MySchool Buck separately. When completing the payment process on FamilyId, the payment option will be located on page 2. Choose "Submit and Pay" to access the athletics portion of MySchool Bucks. Payment is $150 per season, with a $500 per year family cap. If your child receives free or reduced lunch, please choose the Submit option, as they will receive an athletic waiver directly through the athletic department.
- Academically eligible. All student-athletes must be academically eligible to participate in any BHS athletic program. Students will not be eligible if they receive more than one end of the year failing grade.
The fall athletic season at BHS will begin on Friday, August 19th for football, and Monday, August 22nd, for all other fall programs.
More information on the upcoming season will be provided later this month to all registered athletes. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Katie Egan in the BHS Athletic Department at 508-790-6445, ext. 1019, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BHS Fall Coaches
NCAA Commitment Day 2022
The NCAA is honoring all student-athletes who are going on to play at the collegiate level through their NCAA Commitment Day. Barnstable Athletics would like to congratulate the following student-athletes on their commitment to academic and athletic excellence as they move on to the next phase of their educational journey.