Welcome to the Barnstable Community Innovation School
The mission of Barnstable Community Innovation School is to provide a safe and nurturing learning community that will engage, educate, and challenge a diverse population through Project Based Learning. We support each child’s unique intellectual and social development, strive for academic excellence, and cultivate parent and community partnerships.
Why Choose Us
- We believe that each child is an individual who requires a unique level of challenge or support to reach his/her full potential.
- We strive to create strong partnerships with families and our community by encouraging volunteerism and community service activities.
- Our students work with volunteers to plant and harvest our community garden.
- We hold enrichment clusters for all students every winter.
- Third grade students are leaders in our school and models of responsibility and respect.