*We Are Excited To Welcome Volunteers Back Into Our School Buildings!
We Ask That Face Masks Are Worn All All Times.
Thank You All For Being Patient, And Welcome Back!
Welcome And Thank You To Our Amazing Volunteers!
There are many opportunities to become involved in our school district, from one-time events to programs that meet weekly. We are seeking to partner with parents, grandparents, family members, and community members. Our Volunteer Program aims to recruit volunteers for specific opportunities, train and recognize volunteers, and provide a meaningful experience for both the school and the volunteer. We will be using Volunteer Tracker, a software designed for school systems. Instead of a paper sign in, volunteers will be asked to sign in and out electronically through this system by using your phone. The purpose of using an electronic sign in/out is to provide a safe learning environment for all students and staff. Volunteer Tracker is a portal to find volunteer opportunities across the district.
Once you complete your application, you will be notified via email of any volunteer opportunities that match your interests. These emails will come directly from Volunteer Tracker. Please make sure to open these emails as we are excited to invite parents and community members into our learning spaces with different volunteer opportunities!
Begin an application and follow these steps:
- Select NEW REGISTRATION and create a profile
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address used for your new registration. Please click on the link provided in your email confirmation to complete your registration
- Log back into Volunteer Tracker with your username and ID
- Upload a copy of your vaccination card and sign the waivers
- Bring to the Family and Community Engagement Center or the school, your CORI and Driver’s License
Activities have two levels: Level 1 and Level 2 Volunteers
- Level 1 Volunteers will be working directly with students
- Level 2 Volunteers will NOT be working directly with students
Be Sure To:
- Select all activities you are interested in volunteering for
- Continue to fill out all asterisk fields at the bottom of the application
- Select “I Authorize” and submit
Please Note: In some circumstances, it can take up to 3 weeks for you to be placed.
- Application Instructions
- Volunteer Program FAQ
- Volunteer Guidelines (available in Spanish and Portuguese) contain helpful information for current and prospective volunteers.
- Background Check FAQ
Phone: 508-790-6345 Ext: 118
Thank you, volunteers, for all you do!