New Volunteer Application Instructions
The Barnstable Public School District is excited to launch a new Volunteer Program in which volunteers will fill out an application through Volunteer Tracker. Using the Volunteer Tracker app, volunteers will create an account, indicate interests, and be able to sign up for existing volunteer opportunities. Volunteers will also be notified when opportunities arise in the category of their indicated interests.
Please follow the instructions below to begin volunteering:
- Begin an application
- Select NEW REGISTRATION and create a profile.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address used for your new registration. Please click on the link provided in your email confirmation to complete your registration.
- Log back into Volunteer Tracker with your username and ID
- Fill out the background check, making sure to complete all fields marked with an asterisk *
- A preferred location must be selected
- If you are willing to volunteer at any school please check all of the boxes for other preferred Volunteering Locations
- Activities have two levels: Level 1 and Level 2
- All activities do require a background check
- Please select all activities you are interested in volunteering for
- Continue to fill out all asterisk fields at the bottom of the application
- select “I Authorize” and submit
You will be notified via email that you have submitted an application successfully. You will also be notified when your application has been approved. After your application has been approved, you can log-in at any time and search for different volunteer opportunities under the Opportunities tab. You will be asked to sign in and out electronically in the school office when you volunteer. Please note that everyone will have a star associated with how many hours they volunteer on their volunteer profile!
Thank you for filling out our application, and we hope your volunteering experience with BPS is rewarding. Please know that your dedication is appreciated!
call: 508-790-6345 Ext: 118