MySchoolBucks provides a way to pay for school meals anytime anywhere from your computer or smartphone!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students' accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
Instructional Flyer (PDF):
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
RefundsFor refunds on student Meal Accounts, please email the Food Service Administrative Assistant, Carol Compas. Allow 2-3 weeks for the refund to be processed. All refunds will be mailed through the US Postal Service. The Food Service Department does not issue refunds for any other department.,Please Include:
- Student's full name
- Student's ID number
- Parent Full Name
- Full Address