BHS Winter Sports - JOIN THE ACTION!
COVID Return to Play Form
Winter Sports Registration
- Open November 1 - 22, 2022
First Day of Tryouts/Practice
- Monday after Thanksgiving, November 28, 2022
The following requirements are needed in order to be eligible to participate:
- Register on FamilyId. The registration process is a two page process. Please make sure that the application is submitted including page 2 to ensure a completed registration form. All registrations must be received by November 22, 2022.
- Have an up-to-date physical on file with the athletic department. Physicals are good for 13 months from their date of service. Physicals can either be: emailed to Katie Egan in the athletic department, faxed to the athletic department at 508-790-6377, or dropped off at Hub 2 at BHS.
- Academically eligible.
- Students must be in good academic standing, and not have received more than one failing grade for Term 1 of this academic year.
- All eligible students must be taking a full academic course load (the equivalent to 4 traditional full year long English courses).
- Complete the payment process through MySchool Bucks. Payment ($150.00) must be made through MySchool Bucks (located on page 2 of the FamilyId registration website). If your student-athlete is receiving free or reduced lunch, then they are eligible to receive a fee waiver for the season. Please choose the submit button on page 2 and the waiver will be handled directly through the athletic department.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the winter registration process, please reach out to Katie Egan in the athletic department directly at 508-790-6377, extension 1019.
BHS Winter Coach Contacts
NCAA Commitment Day 2022
The NCAA is honoring all student-athletes who are going on to play at the collegiate level through their NCAA Commitment Day. Barnstable Athletics would like to congratulate the following student-athletes on their commitment to academic and athletic excellence as they move on to the next phase of their educational journey.