Our cafeteria provides nutritious breakfasts every day and tasty lunches each full day of school. Both breakfast and lunch are free for all students this year.
To apply for the Free Meals, or for more information, visit the BPS Food Services page.
A computerized cash register system is utilized in our cafeteria. All students will receive a student ID card for purchases which will be utilized for the rest of their career in the Barnstable Public Schools. Meals may be pre-paid with cash or checks (made payable to the Barnstable School Lunch Program), or you may use the “MySchoolbucks” program.
My School BucksMySchoolBucks provides a way to pay for school meals anytime anywhere from your computer or smartphone!
Enrollment is easy!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students' accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.