Our cafeteria provides nutritious breakfasts every day and tasty lunches each full day of school. Breakfast is free, while lunch is $2.85 (subject to change). Reduced and free-of-cost meals are available to those who qualify.
To apply for the Free and Reduced Price Meals, or for more information, visit the BPS Food Services page.
A computerized cash register system is utilized in our cafeteria. All students will receive a student ID card for purchases which will be utilized for the rest of their career in the Barnstable Public Schools. Meals may be pre-paid with cash or checks (made payable to the Barnstable School Lunch Program), or you may use the “MySchoolbucks” program.
My School Bucks
MySchoolBucks provides a way to pay for school meals anytime anywhere from your computer or smartphone!
Enrollment is easy!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students' accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.