The Barnstable Public Schools educates the whole child by creating a student centered school culture that addresses students' physical, social, emotional, and academic needs by creating a safe and healthy learning environment in which students are challenged, supported, and engaged.
In Barnstable Public Schools, we value commitment, collaboration, and community...
- Commitment: We are dedicated to the continuous learning and growth of all.
- Collaboration: We work together while keeping student needs at the center of all decision making.
- Community: We build strong, respectful partnerships that support student success.
Portrait of a BPS Educator
BPS educators have a love of students, teaching and learning. They are passionate about their content, their colleagues and their community.
Barnstable Public Schools Facts
- You're never more than 3 miles from a beach
- Our students represent more than 30 languages spoken at home
- We celebrate cultural and linguistic diversity