REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
- Students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2020.
- You must be a full-time resident of Barnstable.
- If you are in the process of moving to Barnstable, you may begin the pre-registration process. (Registration will be completed once you are residing in Barnstable and provide the required documentation.)
- After you complete the online pre-registration process, use the online scheduler to make an appointment with the Family and Community Engagement Center. NOTE: Date to be determined for appointments.
- At your appointment, please bring all required documents and a valid photo ID.
- If your child currently attends Enoch Cobb Early Learning Center, they are ALREADY registered for Kindergarten.
- Registration appointments completed by May 1, 2020 will be entered into a drawing to win a book gift basket for your kindergartener.
KINDERGARTEN SCREENING DATES
After you register your child, he/she will be screened at their school on the following date:
Barnstable West Barnstable Elementary: May 8, 2020
Hyannis West Elementary: May 18, 2020
West Villages Elementary: May 19, 2020
Centerville Elementary: May 20, 2020
Barnstable Community Innovation School: May 29, 2020