The Barnstable Public School District EL Parent Center is available to all ESL parents whose children attend our schools.
We are always accepting volunteers to help with various activities. If you are interested, please contact us at the Parent Center.
We are looking forward to working with you!
The Parent Center:
Hyannis West Elementary School
549 West Main St.
Hyannis, MA 02601
Some of the services provided through the Parent Center include
- Interpreters for meetings: Parent-Teacher Conferences and Student-Teacher meetings
- Communication between schools and families
- Collaboration between the school district, parents, and community
- Family events
- Free: Learn English using Rosetta Stone software at the Parent Center (click here) RosettaStone
- Support for new EL families entering Barnstable Public Schools
- Assistance with online registration
: Gustavo Barandas, Portuguese Translator/Interpreter/ Parent LiaisonBarandas_Gustavo@barnstable.k12.ma.usMonday and Wednesday:
Barnstable High School (508) 790-6445, Ext. 457Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
Hyannis West Elementary School (508) 790-6480, Ext. 139
: Germania (Raquel) Fierro, Spanish Translator/Interpreter/ Parent LiaisonFierro_Germania@barnstable.k12.ma.usMonday and Wednesday:
Hyannis West Elementary School (508) 790-6480, Ext. 110Tuesday and Thursday:
Barnstable High School (508) 790-6445, Ext. 425