WHEN TO KEEP YOUR CHILD HOME FROM SCHOOL
- If your child has had a temperature of 100.4 F or higher in the last 24 hours
- If your child has used Ibuprofen (Motrin) or Acetaminophen (Tylenol) to lower a fever in the last 24 hours
- If your child has vomited or had diarrhea in the past 12 hours (feel free to check with the nurse for advisement)
- If your child has been diagnosed with a contagious infection that requires antibiotics, such as strep throat and it has been less than 24 hours since their first dose of antibiotics
- Severe cold symptoms such as: uncontrolled cough, excessive nasal secretions
Thank you for doing your part to keep our students and staff as healthy as possible!