Welcome to the Barnstable's TRI-M (National Music Honors Society) Homepage!Meeting: First Thursday of every month in 2710, @ 2PM.The application deadline for the 2016-2017 school year has passed.Please stay tuned to find out who will be apart of our organization next year by becoming a member at large with intentions of joining for the 2017-2018 school year!9/21/17: Meeting Minutes10/5/17: Meeting MinutesNewly Elected Executive BoardPresident: Patrik HigginsVice President: Olivia CooperSecretary: Gabby SimpkinsTreasurer: YuTing ZhouHistorian: Nora Sullivan11/2/17: Meeting Minutes12/7/17: Meeting Minutes1/25/18: Meeting Minutes2/15/18: Meeting Minutes3/8/18: Meeting Minutes4/5/18: Meeting MinutesRecent Service Projects:All Cape and Islands Music Festival VolunteersLou Colombo Tribute
Check here for upcoming dates, socials and service project announcements!Current Active Members (Inducted Spring 2017):Kaylee ArnoldJordan BekeshkaNora CanadaySabrina CastroSeneca ChalliesOlivia CooperLilianna HarveyPatrik HigginsNoah JanowiczJack LyonsMatthew McCauleyLauren McKeanRebekah NailorEmily OmanGabby SimpkinsEmma WannieSamuel WasserNicholas WilsonJulia WisemanYuTing ZhouDon't forget to check out the National Webpage and Facebook for other opportunities!Chapter Advisor: Meaghan O'ConnorThis past year TRI-M has done the following:Concession sales at the Cover Band ConcertAlphabetized and Organized the Band LibraryPlayed Carols for the Centerville StrollYouth Outreach Lessons at BUE (Band)Organized and Performed in the Lou Colombo Tribute ConcertIf you or your student is interested in joining the chapter, please be aware of the following criteria, upon the application process in the Spring:
- Carry a 3.0 GPA average in enlisted music class.
- Carry an overall 2.5 GPA in combined other classes.
- Student needs to be enlisted in one music ensemble or class (in school) for at least one credit per year.
- 2 Major service projects will occur throughout the year. Participation in BOTH is essential for acceptance and maintaining a membership.
- Student needs to demonstrate active leadership model behavior. Behavior includes: attendance, kindness and the passion for music!