Barnstable School District Facility Fee Schedule
Facility Rental Fee Schedule (Effective July 1, 2020)
- "A" usage - Barnstable School and Town related events
- "B" usage - Certified Non-Profits and/or events not raising funds. Nonprofit documentation required.
- "C" usage - For-Profit users
- "Hourly" applies to events up to and including four (4) hours. "Full" day applies to events greater than four (4) hours and not exceeding the specified facility closing time. Applicant may opt to pay the hourly fee after 4 hours.
- Kitchen rental requires the presence of a kitchen staff member to oversee operations at an additional cost with a 4 hour minimum. The cost is incurred by the Applicant and invoiced by the Barnstable Public School Food Service Department.
- All events require at least 1 custodian with minimum of 4 hours for $160. Additional hours are billed at $40 per hour.
- Performing Arts Center and Knight Auditorium events using lighting and/or audio/visual/computer services require an Event Manager at the rate of $45/hr with a 4 hour minimum.
- The Facilities Department reserves the right to require an Event Manager for events with large attendance, particularly with extensive set-up, clean up, etc.
- The Facilities Department reserves the right to require Grounds and/or Custodial staff for Stadium and Multi-Purpose field rentals.
- Police Officer Details are required for all concerts and other events as directed by the Facilities Department. The cost is incurred by the Applicant and invoiced by the Barnstable Police Department.
- Barnstable High School Athletic Field (grass and turf) use is by APPROVED Permit ONLY. Use is based on weather conditions and is at the discretion of the Director of Facilities and BHS Athletic Director.
- Barnstable Public School District athletic practices, games, academic and school events and Town of Barnstable events take precedence over any other organization's request.