BPS - FY ’20 Fee Schedule
FY20 Rental Fee Schedule (Effective July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020)
- "A" usage - Barnstable School and Town related events
- "B" usage - Certified Non-Profits and/or events not raising funds. Nonprofit documentation required.
- "C" usage - For-Profit users
- "Hourly" applies to events up to and including four (4) hours. "Full" day applies to events greater than four (4) hours and not exceeding specified facility closing time.
- Kitchen rental requires the presence of a Aramark Kitchen staff member to oversee operations at an additional cost with a 4 hour minimum.
- All events require at least 1 custodian with minimum of 4 hours for $160. Additional hours are billed at $40 per hour.
- Performing Arts Center and Knight Auditorium events using lighting and/or audio/visual/computer services require an Event Manager at the rate of $45/hr with a 4 hour minimum.
- The Facilities Department reserves the right to require an Event Manager for large events, particularly with extensive set-up, etc.
- Police Officer Details are required for all concerts and other events as directed by the Facilities Department. The cost is incurred by the Applicant and invoiced by the Barnstable Police Department.
- Athletic Field (grass and turf) use is by APPROVED Permit ONLY. Use is based on weather conditions and is at the discretion of the Director of Facilities and BHS Athletic Director.
- Barnstable High School Athletic practices and games and Academics take precedence from August to June.