The Barnstable Public Schools educates the whole child by creating a student centered school culture that addresses students' physical, social, emotional, and academic needs by creating a safe and healthy learning environment in which students are challenged, supported, and engaged.
In Barnstable Public Schools, we value commitment, collaboration, and community...
- Commitment: We are dedicated to the continuous learning and growth of all.
- Collaboration: We work together while keeping student needs at the center of all decision making.
- Community: We build strong, respectful partnerships that support student success.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Barnstable Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
Barnstable Public Schools has an in-house child care program for district staff. This program operates in partnership with our high school Child Development program and provides daily childcare for infants (3+ months) through PK. The program opens at 6:45 to accommodate our high school hours.
Portrait of a BPS Educator
BPS educators have a love of students, teaching, and learning. They are passionate about their content, their colleagues, and their community.
Barnstable Public Schools Facts
- You're never more than 3 miles from a beach
- Our students represent more than 30 languages spoken at home
- We celebrate cultural and linguistic diversity