Click here for the 2014-2015 Free and Reduced Price School Meals Household Application - PDF:
School Lunch Portable
744 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
For additional information please contact Sandy Slosek.
Very Important Upcoming Changes!
Barnstable Food Service Department is excited to announce that we will move from our current provider Meal Pay Plus to an upgraded program called MySchoolBucks® These changes will be effective on June 1. After this date, payments will NO longer be accepted on your Meal Pay Plus account. The new online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student's meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students' accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
to download a PDF version of the Free and Reduced Lunch Application
to download a Word 2010 version of the Free and Reduced Lunch Application