Phone: 508.790.9867 • Fax: 508.790.6377
Barnstable High School - Home of the Red Raiders -
Pride • Honor • Respect
In keeping with our core values - athletes, parents and coaches are prohibited from publicly posting derogatory and or offensive material towards
teammates, Coaches and Staff members on electronic media, including Twitter, Facebook, and other social websites.
MANDATORY IMPACT Baseline Test
All BHS Athletes are required to take this ImPACT™ Baseline Concussion Test in order to try out for a BHS Sport. You now have the ability to take this test on your own. If it has been more than two years or if you have never taken this FREE baseline test please follow these steps:
- Click on this link: TEST LINK
- Click "Launch Baseline"
- Enter the security code: 4E2E725295
In order to try out for Sports you MUST have the following:
- A current physical exam (within the past 13 months and signed by the physician) turned into the Athletic Office.
- Registration on Family ID must be complete.
- A current ImPACT Baseline Concussion Test (see above for instructions)
- Pay online with My School Bucks the athletic user fee of $150 (unless you are on the Federal Free/Reduced Lunch program)
Pay the athletic user fee of $150 by clicking the My School Bucks logo.
Barnstable Winter Sports Head Coach Contacts: