The Barnstable Public School District ELL Parent Center is available to all non English and Bilingual speaking parents whose children attend our schools.
The Parent Center is located at:
Hyannis West Elementary School
549 West Main St.
Hyannis, MA 02601
Some of the services provided through the Parent Center include:
- English Literacy Classes
- Interpreters for meetings:Parent-Teacher Conferences and Student-Teacher meetings
- Communication between schools and families
- School-required documents translations: Academics, Medical, Legal
- Coffee Hours
- Collaboration between the school district, parents, and community
- Family events
- Free: Learn English using Rosetta Stone software at the Parent Center (click here) RosettaStone
Please view the Student Services calendar for our events or click the link below.
Parent Liaison Services
Contact us at: 508.790.6480 or 508.790.9843
Gustavo Barandas, Portuguese Translator/Interpreter/ Parent LiaisonBarandas_Gustavo@barnstable.k12.ma.usMonday and Wednesday:
Barnstable High School (508) 790-6445, Ext. 323Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
Hyannis West Elementary School (508) 790-6480, Ext. 139
Germania (Raquel) Fierro, Spanish Translator/Interpreter/ Parent LiaisonFierro_Germania@barnstable.k12.ma.usMonday and Wednesday:
Hyannis West Elementary School (508) 790-6480, Ext. 110Tuesday and Thursday:
Barnstable High School (508) 790-6445, Ext 323
We are looking forward to working with you!
Note: We are accepting volunteers to help with various activities. If you are interested, please contact us at the Parent Center.