The Barnstable Public School District EL Parent Center is available to all ESL parents whose children attend our schools.
The Parent Center:
Hyannis West Elementary School
549 West Main St.
Hyannis, MA 02601
Parent Liaison Services:
508.790.6480 or 508.790.6445
Some of the services provided through the Parent Center include
- Interpreters for meetings: Parent-Teacher Conferences and Student-Teacher meetings
- Communication between schools and families
- Collaboration between the school district, parents, and community
- Family events
- Free: Learn English using Rosetta Stone software at the Parent Center (click here) RosettaStone
- Support for new EL families entering Barnstable Public Schools
- Assistance with online registration
Parent Liaison Services
Gustavo Barandas, Portuguese Translator/Interpreter/ Parent LiaisonBarandas_Gustavo@barnstable.k12.ma.usMonday and Wednesday:
Barnstable High School (508) 790-6445Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
Hyannis West Elementary School (508) 790-6480
Germania (Raquel) Fierro, Spanish Translator/Interpreter/ Parent LiaisonFierro_Germania@barnstable.k12.ma.usMonday and Wednesday:
Hyannis West Elementary School (508) 790-6480Tuesday and Thursday:
Barnstable High School (508) 790-6445
We are looking forward to working with you!
Note: We are accepting volunteers to help with various activities. If you are interested, please contact us at the Parent Center.