Barnstable High School, in partnership with parents and community, promotes academic excellence and artistic expression and prepares a diverse student body to be creative, responsible, productive citizens.
We take PRIDE in our students and in our community.
Productive Respectful Involved Diverse Educated
Barnstable High School’s
21st Century Student Learning Expectations
The Barnstable High School student shall:
- Demonstrate an awareness of
(a) The rights and obligations of American citizenship.
(b) Global responsibility.
- Demonstrate competencies in a wide variety of courses as well as on standardized tests.
- Display skills and knowledge necessary to be successful beyond high school.
- Demonstrate technological literacy.
- Understand the importance of good physical, mental, and social well being.
- Acquire the skills to properly attain, evaluate, and apply information.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills necessary to become a lifelong learner.